It’s a beautiful morning on the mountain, getting to enjoy a complete a sunrise for the first time in a while. Temps have been consistent with previous days. No changes to the weekend outlook at this time as it pertains to our ability to continue to serve guests. We are expecting a decision from the NPS later on their course of action for the hurricane. Again, if we are told to close during the storm, we will work speedily to notify everyone affected. Stay tuned for more news throughout the day.