It is currently raining/snowing. The snow on the ground is now a sloppy, slippery mess. If you are hiking in this weather, please be extremely careful. The current temperature is 32º. The high yesterday was 46º.
We are scheduled to begin our airlift tomorrow. That all depends on the weather. It must be clear for us to fly. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the weather forecast for tomorrow is incorrect and it will be sunny and beautiful.