- FULLY VACCINATED individuals are no longer required to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by NPS federal regulations or LeConte Lodge guidance.
- ALL individuals over the age of two who are NOT yet FULLY VACCINATED must wear masks inside all public buildings at LeConte Lodge, as well as outdoor spaces where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Current COVID-19 health and safety protocols to remain in place include:
- Occupancy limits inside all public buildings.
- All guests will continue to be served meals in their respective cabins at this time, NOT the Dining Hall.
- The Gift Shop is open during normal operating hours 8:30-9:30 AM / 12:00-5:00 PM. The lobby area is closed.
- The Dining Hall is closed to all day hikers. Sack lunches and snacks are currently being sold at the Gift Shop. No inside dining available. All orders are to-go.
- Limited beverage services available to overnight guests in the Dining Hall. Times subject to change. The back porch is also closed, and all beverages are served to-go.
Overnight guests or day hikers seeking more information about our COVID-19 health and safety protocols and their impact on the lodge experience should visit our reservations website. We will also continue to provide updates on our various social media outlets, where visitors can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Thank you for your cooperation and support during these unusual times.